So you are ambitious, intelligent and a bit nerdy. Sounds awesome!
You love solving problems. But you’re missing something. There is this hole you can’t seem to fill. You are lonely because somehow:
- you struggle to talk to people
- never know what to say next
- conversations turn awkward
- you feel uncomfortable around people
- can’t seem to connect
Is this you? Do you want to change this? You’re at the right place. Because you can overcome this. Being socially confident is a skill you can acquire. Not a set character trait.
Other people seem totally at ease in groups right? But you feel awkward. You just somehow missed out on learning this skill. But it is never too late to learn.
You can master talking, making new friends and confidence!
- get out of your head and enjoy yourself
- feel relaxed talking to people
- have a circle of close friends
- enjoy deep meaningful conversation
- be confident and yourself
I like to share techniques, strategies, and mindsets to make this happen. You can adopt these to better yourself on a daily basis.
You will actually like talking to new people. Overcoming anxiety that leaves your mind blank while socializing.
Techlecticism is your nudge in the back. Here I share the concepts, ideas and the nitty gritty of becoming confident, cool and charming. So you can be your best self and focus on problems that matter! Instead of needing to worry about all these social issues. Go from Sheldon Cooper to Tony Stark.
So you! That ambitious and intelligent guy!
You can make the world better with all your ideas! That is why I want to help you. This in a cool, relaxed but dedicated manner. In opposition to a “be-an-asshole-to-get-ahead” strategy. So your fantastic ideas can spread!
Interested to know more. Why not get a head start with these articles:
- A Short Guide To Social Skills
- How to escape the vicious cycle of social anxiety
- Small talk, how to make the most out of it when you are shy!
- The bullshit advice on confidence that works
- How to grow more confident – stop abusing your reward system
Who writes all this shit? That would be me, Timon.
I’m an engineer at a renewable energy start-up. My interests are in psychology, sociology, technology, science,… well I am interested in a lot! Every day I’m confronted with weird and difficult social situations. At work and (if I’m lucky to leave early) in the world! I love to analyze all these weird theatrics we play out in ‘real’ life and in our heads. Result: I combine my hobbies, to share knowledge and experience via Techlecticism. So you can develop social skills and confidence as well.