So are you ambitious, intelligent and maybe a bit of a nerd? Sounds awesome!
Do you love solving problems? But are you missing something? You feel anxious and lonely in life. Because somehow:
- you get nervous when talking
- you never know what to say when meeting new people
- conversations turn awkward, but you don’t know why
- you feel you make others uncomfortable
- feel making new friends is hard
If this is you and you want to change this, you are at the right place. Because you can overcome this. Being socially confident is a skill you can acquire. Not a set character trait.
Other people seem totally at ease in groups right? But you feel awkward around other people. You just somehow missed out on learning this skill. But it is never too late to learn.
You can master conversation, confidence and making friends! So you;
- feel relaxed while talking to new people
- have fun making new friends
- have a circle of friends you feel close with
- enjoy deep meaningful conversation
- get out of your head and enjoy the company of others
- be charming, confident and yourself
I like to share techniques, strategies, and mindsets to make this happen. You can adopt these to better yourself on a daily basis.
You will actually like to start talking to new people. Overcoming that anxiety that leaves your mind blank while socializing.
Techlecticism is your nudge in the back. Here I share the concepts, ideas and the nitty gritty of becoming confident and charming. So you can be your best self and focus on problems that matter! Instead of worrying about all these social issues. Let’s go from Sheldon Cooper to Tony Stark.
So you! That ambitious, intelligent nerd!
That ambitious, intelligent nerd! You are one of the main driving forces of positive development! You make the world better! That is why I want to help you. So you can grow and prosper. This in a cool, relaxed but dedicated manner. In opposition to “be-an-asshole-to-get-ahead” strategy. So your fantastic ideas can spread through the new friends you’ll have! Better equipped to make the world more awesome!
Thrive! Become that best version of yourself you can be.
Interested to know more. Why not get a head start with these articles:
- A Short Guide To Social Skills
- How to escape the vicious cycle of social anxiety
- Small talk, how to make the most out of it when you are shy!
- The bullshit advice on confidence that works
- How to grow more confident – stop abusing your reward system
Who writes all this shit? That would be me, Timon.
I work as an engineer at a renewable energy start-up. My interests are in psychology, sociology, technology, science,… well I am interested in a lot! Every day I am confronted with weird and difficult social situations. At work and, if I’m lucky to leave work early, in the world! I love to analyze all the weird theatrics we play out in ‘real’ life and in our heads. Result: I combine my hobbies, to share acquired knowledge and experience via Techlecticism. So you can develop social skills and confidence as well.